[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuka and Meet the Breed Booth Competition!~

  • From: gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: PUD709@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:42:38 EST

Eukanuba will be in Long Beach December 4 & 5,  2010

December 2010 â?? Long Beach, CA
6 Delegate Committee  Meetings
7 Delegate Meeting

The show will return to Florida in 2011.

vivian brown

In a message dated 12/14/2009 9:05:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
PUD709@xxxxxxx writes:
Eukanuba  will be in Tampa for about the next three years.    Marion
Lawrence

In a message dated 12/14/2009 10:15:32 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated  12/14/09 6:39:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx  writes:
I  think  Eukanuba will be back in  Orlando next  year  Helen  Miller
Fisher

It will  be  in Long Beach again next  year.

If it is in Long   Beach, and if anyone wants us to, and if I am still
here,

Tedi and  I  will be pleased to represent the breed at the booth. We will
supply   dogs, candy, cookies and magic. Whatever they  want.

It was great to see  some of the hunting breeds with the  exhibitors
dressed

in hunting  gear. There were costumes from the  home countries of origin,
and
lots  of fun. We should play  a video of the 25 years of the national,  or
even get the  one  of the origin of the German shepherd from Animal
Planet.
After all,  it has  me in it.

As always, it remains all  about  me.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament   come  together

  is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST   AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance,  please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org