[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba...still on for Long Beach?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:34:10 -0400

Thank you, Beryl~!
       On another list I'm on, one of the Brits is talking about the
ARistas over there...she is just now becoming aware that the terrorist
tactics they use across the pond have also been used here.
       And I should take this opportunity to point out that the bans on
docking and cropping in so much of the world are all AR inspired...and
if anyone cares to
look up the European Convention and its position on dogs, you'll realize
that the ARs "have it together" all over the world...it is only the dog
owning and cat owning public who continue to proceed as tho everything
were normal.
       I won't be here either, when it is against the law to own a
pet...........Thank God!
Peggy