[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba's New Veteran's Invitations for 2011

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:33:04 GMT

Maybe we could get a small, West Coast contingent together to drive to Orlando?

Think about it.  There are a few of us out here who will, hopefully, be
invited, and may like to go.  Theresa, Jennifer, Patty, Anne, Kay R., Janice,
Ed/Suzanne, JR, etc..
I have my hotel picked out already!!  :-)

Please forgive me if I forgot someone; it is unintentional, believe me.  I just
scanned the latest qualifiers list and the Veteran's list, trying to recognize
owner's names!

Paula

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient, AKC
JAM/AOE, International & American Champion, Grand Champion Asgard Harley
Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows,
Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat factor, 2010 #1 GSD in
California, 2010 #1 Male GSD in the Country, 2010 #3 GSD in the Country, (AKC
Stats), 1st male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, 2011 Westminster Kennel
Club Dog Show Invitee.