[ SHOWGSD-L ] Eukanuba-one person's experience

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:26:18 EST

Hi Everyone,
Arrived home late last night from Tampa and I am now just going thru the
emails...THANK YOU to those of you who congratulated me on Joli's presence at
the Eukanuba National Invitational and receiving the Award of Merit.  It  was
awesome!...Congratulations to Geneva (Joli's full aunt...a repeat of the
Dallas/Valle breeding that produced Ginny and Joli's sire, Ch Kaleef Man O War
Falkrigia and his brother Ch Trapper), to Justine (another Dallas daugher), for

AOE; to the handsome Zane (another Dallas son)for BOS, and to the other top
ranked GSDs who made up the rest of the entry...(it was hard to see who they
were, the people at the breed ringside were five or six deep all around
it...forget  double handling, you were lucky to see the top of your dog's  ears
as
they went around the ring... I am very proud and excited that  Joli was
included
in this honor with all of those other wonderful dogs that  were invited...She
showed with zest (oh for bigger rings..) and was  presented beautifully by
Jamie Clute...It was a fantastic experience and I  now have additional momentos
for Joli's scrapbook...Even our local paper called  me and published her photo
and an article on her achievements leading up to her  invitation to
Eukanuba...it was super cool...Last but not least, Joli is a  joy to own and
love
-brains, beauty, and loyalty...what more could you ask  for when the dog lives
with
you, or should I say when you live with a  dog???   I am "planning" on having
some  "little Jolis"  pitter pattering around my home...hopfully in early
summer..if everything works  out...you know how that goes....Again, my sincere
appreciation to so many of my  fellow competitors/breeders who have been so
supportive and sincere in their  congratulations to me....Pauline

Pauline Moon  - Member: GSDCA(merica) & GSDCA(tlanta)
Ropaja German Shepherd Dogs-Ch  Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA HIC; BIS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA  HIC; Ch Ropaja's Fils De La Rue OFA; Ropaja's
Viva L'Endimanche OFA; Beecher  (GSD-Retired Seeing Eye Dog)