[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba Users

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Eukanuba users
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:00:37 -0700
Was searching for some coupon codes for a purchase I'm making and I ran
across this.

If you "try" a bag of Eukanuba (any size, any type), send in your proof
of
purchase (upc) and copy of purchase receipt - they'll send you a coupon
for
a free 8lbs.

It's only 8lbs - but free is good.

http://www.eukanubapromise.com/eukanuba/en_US/jsp/EukPromise/Euk_recall_tear
pad_ad.pdf

Kathaleen

  Not only will this work but if you join the Breeder's Club and send in 200lbs
 worth of UPC's they will send you a free 40lb bag coupon.

  Luanne

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.