[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba National Championship

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:16:53 EST

Laura Gilbert sent me this today.  I know there are people on the list  who
from time to time post about transporting dogs so I am sending this out for
 anyone who wants to reply and can help.  Actually, now that I read it
closer, I think what they want is some donations to help cover their
transportation costs to get to the Eukanuba Classic.

Tish