[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba Meet the Breeds

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <shadowacres@xxxxxxxxx>, <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:48:15 +0000

Sheryl,

We are planning on being there.......if things work out time-wise,
I would be glad to help.

Kay -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-bedkar@xxxxx -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008
11:15:53 -0700> From: shadowacres@xxxxxxxxx> To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx> Subject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba Meet the Breeds> CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > That
would be Myself with Hooter, and Debbie Kaser with Aria again. This> year they
are also highlighting 5 breeds on the stage in the main floor, and> Shepherds
are one of them. Each breed gets a 15 minute presentation and> Sharlona McGaha
and Gloria Rice have agreed to help out with that. If there> is anyone who
could help out manning the booth we can use the help. Set up> is Friday evening
and the booth is open 10 AM till 4 PM Saturday and> Sunday. The area gets very
busy and crowded. The dogs that are there to> meet the people must like to have
their pictures taken with lots of kids.> Also I hang pictures around the booth,
and would love the have Pictures of> Grand Victors & Victresses and
herding,Obedience, WDS or whatever else our> dogs can do. A color copy will do
as I can laminate them. They will stay> with the booth and be reused every
year.> Thanks> Sheryl Brockett> 661/293-0018> P.O. Box 2952> Snowflake, AZ.
85937> > On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:17 PM, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx> wrote:> > > Who
will be at the booths this year for the GSDs?> > Stormy>