[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba - Juniors - small clarification

  • From: "Nike Clayfield Paladin GSD List" <ncpgsdlist@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "__LIST MAIL" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:56:30 -0800

>> Jessica has handled Flower to a few of her points and Best of Breeds and
>> she handled
Bear Bear to a Best of Breed as well.<<

Oops, I guess I should clarify ... Yes, Flower and Bear Bear are German
Shepherds <G>

Flower:  Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations HT HCT CGC TC - 12 Points to date -
ROM Qualifier
Bear Bear: Ch. Paladin Allegheny Moon Kim-Shar HIC CGC TC - Specialty and
Group Winner

... and Junior Handler, Jessica, does an excellent job with both of them...
as does Junior Handler, Nichole Daniel.

Sharlonna