[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:05:20 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2006 9:55:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ArDeJay@xxxxxxx writes:
Am I the  only one who noticed Geneva pull her head back from the judges
touch  ????
I'm thinking carpet shock...he never touched the rest after that !!!

ArDeJay@xxxxxxx writes:

Am I the  only one who noticed Geneva pull her head back from the judges
touch  ????
I'm thinking carpet shock...he never touched the rest after that !!!

I never noticed it and I was quite close to her.  The static  electricity was
AWFUL in the building yesterday.  When we have SantaAna  winds and dogs are
shown on that pretty blue carpet they can get snapped real  easily.  Most of
the judges know enough to avoid that by touching the  handler first.  And of
course, the GSD was the first he  examined.

viv

Vivian Brown
Santa Ana CA

Vivian Brown