[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanauba Puppy

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:27:42 -0600

Years and years ago I had Pano in my dogs.  It was terrible.  Everytime
I would enter a dog, BOOM! Pano.  I think it was the breeding and not
the food.
I havent had Pano in my dogs in over 20 years.  I havent a clue why!  LOL!
barbara

GrnRam415@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Like Kathy, I have also switched to Eagle Pack.  I have less Pano and no down
>pasterns.  Just for comparison, I used Eukanuba for Charm's litter.  Had down
>pasterns and pano in a few pups.  With Maggie's litter, on Eagle Pack, I had
>none.  Now the fact I switched Maggie's litter to raw by 6 weeks may have
>something to do with it.  But at least one pup is on Eagle Pack and no raw.
>She
>has had no problems at all.  The litters are by the same stud and 2 bitches.
>Not a scientific study but food for thought :-)
>Laura Thomas
>http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/

>POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of the original
>are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

BarbaraR
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.domara.com (beautiful GSDs, where form follows function)