[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Erich Renner , The Passing of a Legend

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:13:41 -0700

This is becoming just too much..........what an awful year.......
My fondest memories of Erich Renner was when he brought his beloved BODO to
the West Coast National.    What a dog.......and what a proud owner!!   Erich
knew
the mind of a sound German Shepherd Dog like no other.  I learned much from him
and what to expect from a sound GSD.
Rest in Peace Erich......we will never forget you......a true Legend.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com