[ SHOWGSD-L ] Eric Renner...

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:00:07 EDT

 Ijust received a post from Phoebe Ballard (TOM BALLARD) saying that Eric is
very close to the bridge.Altho Eric was a very p[roud German, and I am a very
Proud Jew, we were friends. His true knowledge of the breed was a bit much for
Americans and some were offended by him..like he cared (G)..
One of my most memerable experiences was Eric and his German Sieger Bodo
vomLieirburg. I remember the national where Bodo was in the Open class...each
dog
was brought in an made a round of the arena.  Wher Bodo burst thru the ring
entrance with a dunb bell in his mouth..and an American flag flying vertically
out of one end, and a German flag juting out of the othe side...An incredible
wave of adrenalin shot thru the croud....It was a once in a lifetime experience
for me..

Thru his seeingb eye work, Eric helped thousands of people, his type is hard
to find in todays me,me,me generation.

May God be with you my friend,

Chuck Kruger