[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Epic" moment for a little boy

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:16:20 -0800

Hi Guys,
Back from Golden State big specialty weekend.  What fun we had!
It was terrific to see everyone, and Ed Hill got to meet our Italian boy,
Kappo, lol.
Kappo is fearless and direct and would loved to have played with Ed more,
hopefully next time, lol.
Hunter had a great time and was Best Jr Handler both days,.. but he really
amazed us again, when JR Alcantara asked him to take back in his 5 pt
Winners Bitch in to the Breed.

Cantar-Encore High Noon   Breeder: H. Drew, R. Alcantara, S. Espejo

Owned by,  George Alteparmakian & Linda Battistoni/Alcantara

This beautiful moving working female, compact and SWEET temperament, looked
and Hunter
and there was an instant connection...
She and Hunter worked together like they had been for years, and our judge,
Peggy Kurz,
pulled them up to Best of Winners..  THANK YOU TO PEGGY KURZ!!.
I have it on video, and we watched it later that night..what a great moment
for a beaming little
10 y/o boy.

He was SO PROUD that JR had asked him to go back in with his Winners Bitch,
 "Jackie".
Thank you to the ringside and to the other handlers,  for the TREMENDOUS
support of Hunter and "Jackie"...
and thank you to owners George and Linda, for the kindness to Hunter.
as Hunter said, grinning...it was  " Wow, that was EPIC"

We have to agree.

Kathy and Ken

*
*
*
*
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Dec 29**, 2011*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"