[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entry form and colors

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:23:40 -0400 (EDT)

No, with the AKC you can have disqualifying faults and still earn
performance titles and awards.  Heck, you don't even need a pure bred dog
anymore
lol.  Good 'ol Heinz 57 can be HIT.  I think I will get a  mixed breed and
call him Heinz...what do you think?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 8/7/2011 1:18:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:

interesting the akc does not follow the standards of the  breed?

and I do back the whites having full recognition

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM, <_Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Well, the dog could win the top AKC award, just not the PC  award.   Take OB
for instance; if a white goes High Combined, which  is an AKC  award we do
not have an OB GV/GVX that  year.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of  Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit __http://www.pinehillgsds.com/__ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_)
(_http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/) )

In a message  dated 8/7/2011 10:57:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_InquestGSD@xxxxxxxx (mailto:InquestGSD@xxxxxxx)  writes:

So if  the performance entry form says nothing about color, how can  they
take the entry (and the $)  and then not give top award  based  on  color?

* Ileana    *

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
any  kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION  OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the  List Management at _admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx)

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - _http://showgsd.org_ (http://showgsd.org/)