[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries per City

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:00:05 -0500

ya know who cares about close to us anymore, at one time it would have been
great to push for it in our own back yard ...............but can we get
those #500's in and out ?? St Louis was a big fat NO for too many.  By a
major hub airport should be at the top of the list in considering sites.
Because there are way too many of us from the furthest corners of the US
that can't possibly do the driving.  Two of your biggest states in
memberships are California and Florida. Yet we both seem blackballed from
having Nationals in our backyard.........so be it ! I'm over it, so lets get
somewhere we can fly our dogs into so we don't have to be spectators every
year.
I exhibited 2 dogs this year............not a whole kennel but thats a nice
participation. I will be a spectator forever if i can't fly my dogs in.
Luckliy this year they were driven for me, but i couldn't bring them home no
matter how and what i tried.

I know this is all easier said than done, and you all are trying to do your
best,,,,,,,,but please don't forget about all of us in the furthest corners
of the US when choosing sites. We matter too! Even if we aren't in the
central portion of the US.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com