[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <scharo777@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:58:32 +0000

Do you take associate members?Kay Reamensnyder and Betty DoerpinghausHome of
Bedkar German Shepherdsbedkar@xxxxx> From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx> Date: Thu, 20 Mar
2008 21:40:26 -0400> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs> To:
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx; dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> CC: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx; MASSTANA@xxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > In a
message dated 3/20/2008 2:21:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time, >
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:> Look around next specialty you go to, not too many
, if any new faces, or > young faces. > > > Interestingly enough, I am about to
sell two show bitch puppies to two > different gals who are really
enthusiastic. They live in my area; they want me > to start having puppy
handling classes in our area. Here is the kicker: They > are each 65 years old.
They are retired and have the time for a dog and the > money to support a dog
habit. They want a big dog to keep them up and active. > So I just may form the
Red Hat German Shepherd Dog Club of the Texas Hill > Country. > > > >
**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL >
Home. >
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001)>

Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>