[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

Bingo :0) I photograph both rings and I can tell you that the young people are
WDA people.
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  In a message sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:41
PM
"Terry Cochran" writes:
All the young people are at the WDA training, trialing and showing in
conformation. That is the truth.

Recently, our specialty club invited a couple breeders of German dogs to our
monthly meeting as guest speakers. We had a full house. The increase in
attendance was noticeable.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam