[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs

  • From: Ona Steffensen <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, regattagsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:25:23 -0700

Hi All
In this day and age with all the agility and flyball clubs holding events
every weekend in the lower mainland most of the business people are
inundated with requests for prizes that they just have a few select to give
to and that's it.  We are being sponsored by Royal Canin this year by way of
bags of dog food for the winners, and K9 Connections has donated a few
prizes for this year. What someone suggested on a way to save some money was
to cut back on the size of the ribbons, and this is one thing we will be
looking at and deciding at the next meeting.  In the past our prizes have
always been nice and this year will be no different.

In spite of a few people who like to put a "damper" on things, the show will
go on with or without your support.

Ona Steffensen
Brookswood Shepherds
K9 Connections