[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: regattagsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:21:09 EDT

You know, I wouldn't mind it one bit if I never saw another piece of pewter
or crystal and a ribbon is the same to me as a rosette.  YES, I send thank
you notes, but if it helps the clubs save a couple of $$$$ forget  about the
baubles and big ribbons.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 3/23/2008 10:14:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
regattagsd@xxxxxxx writes:

will  really
help to offset the expense of those prizes, the  rosettes,

Home.