[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs

  • From: Ona Steffensen <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:16:39 -0700

Our Club in British Columbia is on the brink of folding - this may be our
last show as we only really have 3 working members, and come show day one
person can't handle all the stuff to do - I know I am getting burned out and
this will probably be my last year of trying to hold the club together.
People have other things to do and other interests and the club means
nothing to them any more.  If people want a show in our area for next year
they will have to do something about it.

Ona Steffensen
Brookswood Shepherds
K9 Connections
www.brookswoodshepherds.com