[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries & Clubs

  • From: dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <MASSTANA@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:11:47 +0000

I don't know of any in Florida that have folded but I do know that there are
three Club's just barely hanging on.  This may just be the biggest problem
facing the Parent Club over the next year.  Basically the old members are dying
off without any new / young coming in.   Dick Jones
-------------- Original message from "Carolyn Martello"
<marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------