[ SHOWGSD-L ] Enough

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:33:18 EDT

Hi Everyone,
I got up this morning to another 142 emails....all negative, in regards to
the election, WDA vs GSDCA, who's in cahoots, who's to blame, blah blah  blah.
As D.D pointed out my delete button is in constant use.  As much as  many
know, I will wade into a "lively discussion" lol, the back biting,  negativity,
and mudslinging is not only needless, but counter productive.   I am sure that
most people by now, know for whom they will vote.  I dont  think we are
looking at last minute conversions, not based on this ugliness.
The hope when the elections started, was to improve a divided Board, and to
move in a positive direction.
Personally I dont give a rats a** about what this broad has on her  site,
because none of it is productive.  It is like gossiping over the back  fence.
Do
none of us have anything better to do than to be drawn into  this garbage?
How about NO posts regard this zero's website, pro or con. How about no  more
conjecture about whom is after whom, no more insinuations, no  more
politicking....by anyone for any reason.  Enough.  Lets move on  to more
productive
topics. Let the VOTES reflect the tone of the election ,  and the desires of
the
membership...not these ongoing, nasty discussions.

Kathy Tank (who has NEVER been one to back down, but is fed up)

Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
24 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO DATE
_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: SEPT 11, 2005