[ SHOWGSD-L ] Enough!

  • From: "Ellen Migliore" <ejmgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:36:03 -0400

I realize that we are all so very passionate about our GSD's. We are
competative and yes, it is a very expensive sport to partake in. HOWEVER, it
seems to me that if you, an individual has a problem with another individual,
you should approach that individual privately. Enough of this bashing and down
right nastiness! Most of you know me, I haven't been real active in the past
few years, however, before that I was on the list and got off because of inane
remarks and trouble was always trying to be stirred over the smallest of
things.
Since I have been back on here, I have seen people bastardize a dying man and
now openly question the integrity of a long time judge! I cannot believe how
nasty you have been, what a feeding frenzy this has become. From people who are
considered "foundations" of our breed to new folks who may not have a clue.
Again, I understand the emotions, but I was raised apparently differently than
a few others here. I would approach anyone I have problems with or let it lie.
I would not vent my personal thougths for the mass.
I only knew Bob from seeing him at shows and I knew about the "Andretti"
turmoil........but the man was dying and his family was on the list and his
friends.
I was not at the National this year, but I am not a stranger to being
dissapointed in a judge, or a procedure or screaming politics or whatever else
you want to say or do, but I would not EVER comfront that person in this type
of forum. To me, it's like you don't have the nerve, fortitude, or guts to say
"1 on 1" what you feel and you just join in with the others.
Please, take it elsewhere, the Administration should stop this, there is
nothing good to be accomplished by this nastiness! I am embarrassed by it all!
Sincerely,
Ellen J. Migliore