[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ending of a partnership/The Blog etc. sick of it all!

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GermanShepherd4showlist" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:48:35 -0400

I am writing to the list so to all that it concerns know.
VonHornberger Jolin Shepherds is no longer a partnership!! It is NOW just
Jolin Shepherds. I can't believe it has come to this unfortunately, but I
can't take it anymore. The twisting and lies, and accusations is out of
control. Especially when my daughter all of 12years old is constantly found
fault in.12 years old? WTF? I am done!

What make it worse is that I put her on two of my young show males, Because
she ASKED. And now I could kick myself, because guess what NOW SHE WON'T
SIGN OFF OF THEM ! I have to say I think the epitome of lack of class and
ethics is NOT signing off of dogs that you are asked to. WHEN there is NO
agreement, NO financial responsibility. She has NO ties to them or
investment. Neither male did she have ANYTHING to do with. One is from a
friend and the other I breed (myself) ALSO I even GAVE, yes GAVE her his
sister (that just OFA's an Excellent!) Why? Because she asked , and at the
time I loved her and considered her family. But, the day she screamed and
threw a fit at me in front of my 2 kids and my friends son was it! All this
while I was pregnant!  I don't need a friend or partner like that. I was
warned years ago , but never took heed I guess. I would have never have
guessed this would have happened in a million years.

This all started believe it or not because I didn't post a brag to the
'LiST' IMMEDIATELY when we finished our Champion last year!

I am not showing these males with her name on them WHY? She can't even lift
her hands to support them in the ring!

I was disappointed that I couldn't make the nationals this year , but having
a 4 month old along by myself would be just too difficult. Then to read all
the trashing that went on the list about the nationals, was just crazy!

NOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT EVAN AND THE BLOG. SERIOUSLY WTF???? IS
GOING ON?  The behavior I have witnessed this last year, including my
ex-partner- the trashing of people who are dying, the nastiness about Steve
Irwin, talking about people and their awful illness's like they don't even
exist? and the general unkind rude words that are shared about mankind is
just awful!

They say if you are not having fun........ well this isn't fun.!  Life is
too short!

I don't know what my future is in dogs. But a lot of days I could sell my
show dogs , keep the retired as pets and not look back!

Very discouraging!

Linda DeLarso

Narvon, Pa.

Jolin Shepherds

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras