[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Encourage NOT Discourage

  • From: JLynCreations@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:05:34 EDT

I agree with Amy......After what some of the Florida Clubs  just went through
with the past few show weekends, we could have very easily  been discouraged
enough to fail but we are turning it all around with a HUGE  POSITIVE attitude
for the 2007 circuit!!!  Everyone is going to want to  come to Florida for
the events we'll be having!!  Who wouldn't want to have  the opportunity to
attend 8 Specialty shows in 4 days??
We even have the all breed judges asking us to sponsor a  Judges Seminar for
them so they can learn how to judge the German Shepherd  CORRECTLY!
This can't be anything but good.   I suggest other  clubs in other areas
consider pulling together as we have here in Florida and  actually work
together
on building our Breed clubs back up.  Are we all  getting so old that we want
to see our wonderful breed go down the tubes?   We should be encouraging new
people to join the clubs, make it fun, have  activities to get people
interested.  It isn't going to turn around by  itself....it takes work, but it
can be
done.

Linda Novotasky
J-Lyn  Creations