[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Email, Support Us???

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:33:08 EDT

I got it but deleted without reading it.  If I don't know who  sent
something, and can't tell from the subject line if it is a valid
email, I just play it safe and delete ... so if anyone is sending
anything privately, please make the subject descriptive enough
that people know it isn't spam <G>.  I did receive a couple  of
emails from people running for the Board - I DID read those.

Janice

In a message dated 9/10/2007 3:52:18 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Oh  Poop!  And here I was hoping you were throwing a big party,
Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Of course, it's a different kind of  party...but
we all know that
down deep inside, you are a bit of a party  animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peggy
LauraEG@xxxxxxx  wrote:

>Dear List members,
>
>I understand there has  been some discussion in reference to a bulk email
>that I am  guessing most of us received from a "Wayne Davis".  I do not know
  Mr.
>Davis, have never met Mr. Davis and am not familiar with his   "committee".
>
>I did respond to his email and have yet to  receive a response to my
question
>of whom this committee is, if  someone could clear this up for me I  would
>appreciate  it.
>
>I have not aligned myself with any "party" and firmly  stand as an
>independent individual.  Please do not consider  me as part of any group or
"party",
>consider me aligned with  what is good for the German Shepherd  Dog.
>
>Respectfully,
>
>Laura  Gilbert

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."