[ SHOWGSD-L ] Elizabeth Stiefferm

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 08:25:27 -0700 (PDT)

In a message dated 9/8/2006 11:42:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
GStiefferm@xxxxxxx writes:
Here are some little brags that I was proud of but I don't know  if the
owners where!! LOL I love getting winners but if I  place I am still
happy!!!
LOL  I
guess its cause I love to  show!
I have to add my praise of this young lady!  She guided a very beautiful moving
bitch (Charbo's Mist Finale, Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes x Charbo's
Luzianne) to winners on friday at the Monroe shows the judge was Dick Jones.
Elizabeth does not show for me this praise is from someone who loves to watch a
young handler evolve.  The phrase poetry in motion fits (especially with
Katie).  Mary L Ward