[ SHOWGSD-L ] Electronic Roster or Mailing Labels for GSDCA Elections Campaign

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:55:00 EDT

 Please feel free to distribute the message below to any and all GSD lists.

I have been asked by several people about the rules pertaining to mailing
labels or electronic copies of the roster to be used for GSDCA Elections
campaign purposes.

As per our Policy and Procedure manual, any candidate running for GSDCA
office may purchase an electronic copy of the membership file for $50 or a
set of labels for $100. If any of the candidates wish to do this, they must
send a check to the GSDCA Treasurer, Nadine Grady, or call her with their
credit card information. Once Nadine has collected the appropriate amount,
she will notify me and I will send them either the electronic file (in
Excel format) or mailing labels.

The file/labels are only to be used for campaign purposes. If you have
any questions regarding this subject, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Dania Karloff
GSDCA Membership Chair