[ SHOWGSD-L ] Electronic Ballots

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:34:28 -0700

 I think this system was used when the survey of the membership was done a
couple years ago on National show sites, dates, etc., etc.  That seemed to
have worked pretty well.

 Tish

Paul adds...

I think it would be great if we had an electronic option. I also think it
could be done and will bring it up at the January Board meeting for
discussion.

Are there any of you on "Da List" that could educate me on methods to
implement such an option? Email me privately and I will start a file.

Paul