[ SHOWGSD-L ] Elections

  • From: <murfamx4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:11:55 -0400

I sent this at 8:30 this morning and it never appeared.  I checked the Archives
and "nothing".   So I am sending it again.  If you already received it I am
again sorry.

Dear List,

    I haven't been around this list very long and just joined the GSDCA.  I
have been involved with my local club and am on the board.

    I am not trying to put anyone down or start a huge uproar.   I received the
email from Margery Golant yesterday and it was very well done, informative and
in the true spirit of our club.  My concern about voting for her is not her
ability to be the recording secretary as it is throwing gasoline on the fire we
have had for a couple months now.  We have had an uproar for some time
concerning her being removed from the board, whether it was legal or not,
closed meetings etc.

  I guess what I am saying is, I'm afraid that voting her back into the
position she was just removed from would fuel more problems than it would
solve.  If this is a personality problem aren't these problems still there and
maybe worsened with all that has gone on lately.

I have never met Margery nor even talked to her.  I am not against her in
anyway but I am FOR THE CLUB.

I am looking for opinions on this issue and that is the only reason I wrote
this.

Thanks

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds