[ SHOWGSD-L ] Elections???

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Who is running for what?...does anybody know....I may be at the July Meeting in
Utah, however this is my first week back to school, so I have not made this
decision as of now..I will also be set "no-mail" within the next three
weeks...congratulations! you all survived my unusual personality...I sure
missed a lot last time I left the list...don't know if I'm better off or not
because of it....FB