[ SHOWGSD-L ] Elections...

  • From: Debbie Britch <ddkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 10:40:56 -0700 (PDT)

HEY IM' DISAPPOINTED TOO. COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT STORMY WAS NOT ELECTED BY A
FRIGGIN LANDSLIDE, AND DOC FORTUNATELY IS STILL THERE FOR ONE YEAR AND THEN
FACES RE=ELECTION.

ONLY 1100 PEOPLE VOTED, SO #1 OUR MEMBERSHIP IS ALRADY WAY BELOW WHAT WE WERE
TOLD, #2 MANY HAVE ALREADY GIVEN UP,  OR #3 NOONE GIVES  A S----!! I HOPE IT IS
NOT THE LATER!!

I TRIED TO QUIT TWO YEARS AGO, BUT 2 LADIES THREATENED TO BREAK MY LEGS!!
BESIDES, IF I QUIT, I CAN NOT B----. AND I LOVE TO  B-----!! THERE IS SO MUCH
THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, HEALTH, RESCUE, LEGISLATION.

SO BEFORE EVERYONE DECIDES TO QUIT, THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO!! DOC
AND STORMY BOTH NEED YOUR VOTE NEXT YEAR, AND HOPEFULLY OTHERS WILL RUN FOR
ELECTION (THIS WE HAVE TO ENCOURAGE - NOT DISCOURAGE).

DA LIST IS POWERFUL BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BREED!! LET'S
ENCOURAGE OUR LIST NON MEMBERS TO JOIN THE GSDCA. LET'S EACH GO OUT AND RECRUIT
ONE NEW MEMBER; MAKE THIS A GRASS ROOTS EFFORT WITH SOME YOUNG BLOOD. YES, IT
WILL BE DIFFICULT, BUT WHAT CHOICE DO WE HAVE!! "GIVE UP" THAT IS NOT IN OUR
HERITAGE, ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTH!! HE,HE.

TOMMOR IS ANOTHER DAY, LET'S MAKE IT WORTH LIVING!!

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

I agree 100%. Giving up is not the answer. Hey people only live so long so the
phrase "lifer" is only relative to how long is left in an individuals life! Not
wishing anyone harm, but Im being realistic. My daughter is 25 and has
committed to GSD's as her breed. We need more of those coming in, and if we
hold on the new will replace the old. They are proving in the world to be a
diverse open minded generation, they will take over here eventually just lets
make sure there is something left shall we? Debbie Britch

"When it comes to the last hour of your life, it will be a great consolation to
feel that you always protected the poor, the helpless, and the unfortunate; and
that you excercised a particular care toward animals."--Caroline Earle White