[ SHOWGSD-L ] Election time

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:35:59 -0500

Election time is  quickly coming up for the PC.

We need to stop and review what has happened to the club over the past
year.  Who are the people who stood tall and even in the THREAT  of being
sued personally  never backed down  on what this club stood for.  Who were
the no votes and who were the yes votes.  Do you really want to re-elect the
people who did not go to bat for our club?

The No votes ?

Sharon Allbright, Nanci Harper, Kris Fasano, Carolyn Martello. Gary S.
Margery Golant, Gail Hardcastle, and Joan Fox

Not all these people are running this year  But if they are they deserve our
consideration

Sally

HYPERLINK "http://www.embroiderybysally.com"www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.