[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Elbow Question

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: earsup45@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:52:34 EST

I wouldn't recommend breeding a dog with UAP as it tends to be  hereditary.
Usually the dog limps by the time it is 6 months or so.   However, I did have
one who didn't show any signs, was being worked in open and  doing the jumps,
and when I had her x-rayed at about 3 showed terrible  elbows.  I couldn't
believe it as I had never had one that didn't  limp.

Tish