[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eileen Parr Show Sec Riv/Sbdo no response

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: RFWFORGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:57:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2006 12:25:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, RFWFORGSD
writes:
Not one  phone call to us by Kathy

Why would anyone automatically call the president of any club when it is  the
SHOW Secy who is responsible for the entries???????
I am not the only person who got NO response from your Show Secy.  And  yes,
Ken did talk to Jean at the show AFTER HE TOLD HER WE HAD TRIED TO GET IN
TOUCH WITH EILEEN FOR TWO DAYS BY PHONE, FAX AND EMAIL..  Jean herself
admitted
that the Show sec'y was gone.  NO ONE knows that you were taking  entries at
the Circuit, because it is not publicized.  When Ken said , not  joking "this
is the only show sec'y in the country you cannot get in touch  with"  Jean
Laughed it off.    Ken wasn't laughing and  neither was I or others that I have
talked to.
If you you publicize someone as show sec'y then you would EXPECT them to
answer calls, faxes or emails.  You would certainly EXPECT them to be
available
24-36 HOURS PRIOR TO AND DAY OF CLOSE.  IF THEY CANNOT, AND WILL  NEVER BE ,
THEN GET A NEW PERSON OR POST THE ALTERNATE SEC'Y IN THE  PREMIUM.

As far as contacting you, we did that last year, Dick, as well as  your sec'y
and our entries NEVER MADE IT IN.  SO YOU WILL HAVE TO  FORGIVE OUR COMPLETE
LACK OF CONFIDENCE IN WORKINGS OF YOUR CLUB.  OUR  EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS WERE
ONLY RETURNED AFTER CLOSE....
Kathy