[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eileen Parr Show Sec Riv/Sbdo no response

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: RFWFORGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:45:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2006 8:40:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, RFWFORGSD
writes:
She is  engaged to perform as Show Secretary in around 20 shows per year,
including  several National Specialities.  As a professional, she takes her job

seriously and any kind of mistake is anathema to her. She utilizes state of
the art software and hardware in her work.  She is one of the few we know  that
has the ability to publish catalogs in color.  We have always found  her to
be civil, engaging, and responsive.  I believe we've proven that  Eileen was
easily reachable and responsive, within AKC rules which she does  take seriously

Even more to the point the woman gets PAID to do this, and still can't seem
to respond to concerns of exhibitors, it kind of flies in the face of your
previous statement about "hard working club members"  For them I have  utmost
respect....they VOLUNTEER their time and work to make magic  happen......she is
a PAID employee, not a "hard working" much beleaguered  VOLUNTEER.
Save the sob story.  She above ALL should be the consummate
professional...NOT blowing people off, and being utterly unavailable .

Kathy