[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ehrlichiosis

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:37:30 -0800

In our area we see a lot of both Lymes and Ehrlichia......and we have found to
get the
correct results you have to run the FULL TICKSOLOGY test for all three.
After several negatives on BOSS that is how we finally discovered he had both
Lymes
AND Ehrlichia.
The symptoms start out subtle and flu-like and progress if not treated.
We have seen it in a lot of people in our area.    It is serious and can be
debilitating
if left untreated.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com