[ SHOWGSD-L ] Educational Booth

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:49:23 EDT

I have been participating on the list lately, just because I've been using
my PC more. I confess, is not all about the list......LOL

The real reason is, I am responsible for our Club's Educational  Booth.  So
I've been googling a lot.

We have a table with a board full of pictures of GSD's participating in
different sports.  I've also gone out of my way to find pictures of GSD's  in
many
different colors.  I have purchased Review magazines from PC  members, and I
have these there for all to see.  That way I don't keep  losing mine. It
really is a good looking booth.

We also have flyers in these categories:  Health, Local Rescue Groups,  Local
GSD loving Vets <G>, Our club, Recommended Reading, Local Trainers  and of
course The GSD Standard and PC information.  I pick up all the good  stuff I
see
at the All Breed shows and place that on the table also.  There  is a First
Aid kit flyer,  a guide to dog shows, and microchip  information.

I always have one of my dogs with me when I have the table out (usually at
Petco), and we  visit with many people. It is fun.

Please, let me know if any of you have suggestions of other things I may  add
to this booth.

Thank you all.

Ileana