[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Editor / minutes?

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 07:48:29 -0500

The GSDCA Board minutes are different from the Board-o-Gram.  The minutes
have to be sent to each Board member or elected official of the GSDCA and
have to be corrected if necessary then they become official.  Do not confuse
the BOG with the official minutes.  Lets not start an inaccurate thread.
This is an example of one of the things that takes away from the benefits of
the List.  IMO   D.D.