[ SHOWGSD-L ] Editor / minutes?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:31:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/2006 11:50:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Looks  like the first real difficult issue for the new Board to deal   with.
think we can give them the benefit of the doubt and hope  they can  do the
right thing for the club and the  membership.

Not difficult at all; the rules were in place prior to the candidates  for
the position making application...right?  It's a non issue.   (The rule makes
sense, IMO, appearance, conflict, etc. etc.)  But  basically, if that rule was
in place before making application, it's a done  deal, move on <G>.

Of greater importance, IMO, if this topic wasn't in the minutes and  was
discussed (even to the point of forming a committee), why the h**l was  it left
out of the minutes?

(Haven't received mine yet, so I'm going by posts from those who  have.)

That would never fly w/ our regional board.  We do go off the record  and
discuss *nice* things, like special awards/lifetime memberships because we
want
an opportunity to surprise the recipient, but the above example is IMO
something that belongs in the minutes.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_