[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Edie and Jim Hall

  • From: "Harlowe Jahelka" <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:03:50 -0500

HI all,

I do not know any of the particulars re: Edie and Jim or rumers about
them........... But I do know them!!!!!
I was a member of the GSD Club of Washington State when Jim was  the
President..... he did a fine job... I have judged Jim at All Breed shows and
at Specialties and have competed against him in both venues....... He has
won some and lost some, and never complained!

I have discused our breed at length with Jim and Edie.... they have only the
best interests of the Breed in their hearts....

Until I see "with my own eyes" proof of any wrong doing I support them.

Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre GSDs and Brussels Griffons
Monterey, TN