[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eating Dirt- HELP

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:56:29 -0600

 Linda  --  Maybe it is a touch of old age,or maybe there's something in
that dirt that he's enjoying and/or needs,and maybe the other dogs are into
a "monkey see,monkey do" pattern.  Not unlike some of the high school kids
that I teach.  I like your temporary fence/grass seed idea, with a couple of
cans of pepper around the edges just for good measure. Of course he might
just open a new restaurant somewhere else. Please report back someday.This
is interesting.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple