[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ears and 500 crate

  • From: Sander-Haus <sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:08:26 -0400

anyone else, don’t need a reply. she is coming via ground transport. the time
in the crate since the airlines what them there 3 hours ahead of time plus
travel etc would be the same.
thanks in advance anyway.

i guess great danes don’t fly to their national? i asked the airline how do
they ship if they won’t fit in a 700 crate? they said they have to have custom
crates or they have extenders that fit between the top and the bottom of the
vari kennels.

this is a major airport though and there was only 1 flight in dec that could
take a 700. the connecting flights with a 500 couldn’t take more than a 400.

susan

Sander-Haus German Shepherd Dogs
www.Sander-Haus.com
Members of GSDCA & GSDCA-WDA.
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics

http://showgsd.org/mail.html