[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ears....

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:07:12 -0600 (CST)

Ok this to me is weird...I've heard of the ears going up and down during
teething,but one ear is completely up and stays up!!  The other is up in the
morning when she first wakes up (inside), and outside in the cold.  When she
comes inside to the warm again..it flops to the side.

Anyone have any ideas?????   Why is it up when she's out in the cold, but flops
when in the warm house?  Has this happened to anyone before.  Should I start to
think about supporting that one ear? She will be 6 months on Feb 12th.

Thanks in advance

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/