[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ears

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:02:41 EST

This is a worst case scenario...the darn pocket. I glue something  very stiff
on the inside of the pocket, pushing it outward, then glue a  large roller on
top of the stiffening, tilt the ear outward, and tape it tilting  outward.
Pull that pocket out! Someone suggested gluing a Breath Right strip  into the
ears, might be a good idea to add glue to the strip, and use it on the  bulging
inside pocket, then the roller, then tape outward.  Syd

In a message dated 11/30/2008 10:56:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What can  be done to correct a deep pocket in a  ear.
Terry