[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ears

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:52:16 EST

Hi, no, it is not wrong to  tape the ears inward, if the ears are
"airplaning", sticking out to the sides. Pulling them toward the middle of  the
head can
often help get them centered. The longer the ears are in tape,  generally the
better the result. If the ears are taped dead center, and they  start to lean
to the middle, the tape should be removed, and the ears allowed to  settle
for a few days, then retaped.  Shalom, Syd

In a message dated 11/29/2008 11:07:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:
But  couldn't that also be to leaving the ears taped for an extended period
of  time?

Or, the owner being dang  pi**ed that the ears are not  standing and taping
them inwards,  ( thinking that THAT will fix them! )  which of course is wrong?

Colleen Donnelly

_Hunde Haus ~  My Blog!_ (http://trescanis.blogspot.com/)

We must always  take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
Silence  encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.~ Elie Wiesel