[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ears

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 23:07:24 -0800 (PST)

But couldn't that also be to leaving the ears taped for an extended period of
time?
Or, the owner being dang  pi**ed that the ears are not standing and taping them
inwards,  ( thinking that THAT will fix them! ) which of course is wrong?

Colleen Donnelly

 Hunde Haus ~ My Blog!

We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.~ Elie Wiesel