[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ears

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:25:53 -0800 (PST)

Bull had an ear that kept flopping.  He is a coat with really big bones. we
used 2 extra large snore strips and clued them in his ear with surgical clue
for 2 weeks...no one saw and his ear stayed up
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Montauk Sue's Red Codiak