[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ear adhesive

  • From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:06:06 -0500

Shut-eye Glue for cattle works GREAT for ear taping!!
  From: "Karen Rogers"
<windyhillsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:windyhillsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  To: <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx<mailto:DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>>;
<caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>>;
<bigrbre@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bigrbre@xxxxxxxxx>>;
  <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 11:18 AM

  The manufacturer has stopped making Skin Bond.  Medical supplies have
  started substituting a product called Torbot  Bonding Cement.  I haven't
  tried it yet , so I have no idea if it works as well as Skin Bond. Karen
  Rogers,, Windyhills GSD