[ SHOWGSD-L ] EXCITING, NEW, FIRST-TIME, AWESOME, THRILLING, JOYOUS...

  • From: "Gail Rutter" <ruttergsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 20:42:38 -0600

Winsome's Hucklebeary Finn went WD for his CHAMPIONSHIP today in Oklahoma with
Handler, Linda Clark.  WAHOOO!
"His Championship"    ....
I can't believe it!  This is our first one!  And what a thrill for us!  Our
family has been waiting on this for sooo loooong!   Our First Champion.  Our
handsome, beautiful side-gaiting hunk of a dog with a huge heart and lovely
head.   He can lay a kiss on you and then lay in your lap without a second
thought.  A champion...at long last!

The biggest, bestest, most wondrous hug to the Fasano's, who made it all
possible - they are the best!
We've had a fun run with "The Huckster", met alot of nice people, enjoyed the
show game, and have experienced one of the biggest thrills of our lifetimes.
WOW...this must be one BIG reason why people stay in the breed!

My first mentor in dog showing was Ricky Harrison, because of whom Huck came to
live with us.  Frank & Kris were gracious enough to agree to the whole idea.
They have guided, laughed, enjoyed, double-handled, supported, and celebrated
with us since Huck's first show.  Thank You, Kris and Frank, for all you have
done!!!  I sincerely hope they will continue to mentor me in the dog show
world.  This past year, I have lost my friend and mentor, Ricky, and my husband
of 27 years, Ron.  Life has been pretty bleak lately.  Hopefully, Huck
attaining his championship title turns me down a new road with sunny skies in
the future.  Next up....Rally, for a dual-titled Champion!  YIPPEE!!!!

Huck was bred by Kris and Frank Fasano and is co-owned by Frank Fasano and Gail
Rutter.  His sire is 2000 Best In Maturity,  2002 AOE Sel.Ex Ch.Winsome's Woody
Bearlson PT OFA H/E and his dam is MV Ch. Winsome's Murphy Bearown OFA.

And he's on the road again....this time, coming home for Christmas!  Can't wait
to get him home!!!!!!!